Yesterday was the traditional ASE Community Day. This means the astronauts and cosmonauts of the Association of Space Explorers visited schools, university, companies, cities and much more. As so many Social Media Reporters were out there to cover the day, […]
Posts Tagged "Niederösterreich"
There are 1 results found
- a roadmap to heaven – technology and future science October 8, 2016
- #ASE29 goes West, South, East and North October 6, 2016
- “6 years of training for 6 hours in space” October 4, 2016
- “Austria is a small country, but big in space” October 3, 2016
- Born to Explore Contest – a short summary of the winning entries September 27, 2016