a recap of ASE day4 The last public accessible day of the planetary congress takes place in the beautiful venue of the Austrian academy of science. High above the head of the speakers it is written in golden letters: “CAVSARUM […]
Posts Tagged "Academy of Sciences"
There are 1 results found
- a roadmap to heaven – technology and future science October 8, 2016
- #ASE29 goes West, South, East and North October 6, 2016
- “6 years of training for 6 hours in space” October 4, 2016
- “Austria is a small country, but big in space” October 3, 2016
- Born to Explore Contest – a short summary of the winning entries September 27, 2016